Powered By Blogger

Sunday 21 June 2015

FAT GIRL WOES


                                          
FAT GIRL WOES

Fat girl problems
FAT GIRL ISSUES

Ok before I begin I would like to apologize for using the other “F” word in the title of this post but I had to so that I could convey the gravity of the issue.
Now normally I call myself Plus size, curvy, Rubenesque, big, full, luscious and all other euphemisms but for the purpose of this post I’m just going to be using the  word “PHAT” (I can’t bring myself to write the “F” word.
A PHAT girl life is a difficult life to lead. Especially in a country like Nigeria where the people and the citizens have zero chill. As in ehn it is a known and proven scientific fact that Nigerians do not possess any chill button whatsoever we are very crass and very rude.  One thing Nigerians are very good at is giving unsolicited advice (wetin dem no ask you; you go chook your mouth for inside) and its very annoying although I do it sometimes LOL.
So you can now imagine living a PHAT girl life in a place where anybody can just walk up and tell u rubbish. Scary abi??
plus size problems

Now I have compiled a list of the woes and agonies most PHAT girls face and they are:

1.     NO GOOD CLOTHES:
 For the average PHAT Joe like me who enjoys looking good doing at all times. It can be a bit of a hardship achieving that goal on. If you are a size 16 and above living in Nigeria with little money to spare like me (e go better; GOOD THINGS) then  wahala dey oo. Because it is very difficult to get good plus size clothing and when you eventually do find a really nice outfit it ridiculously expensive.
I mean you could see an outfit of the same texture, fabric, colour, pattern, shape, style, design and even smell in a small size but the larger version would be more expensive. I don’t understand if it is the extra 
 material that I’m paying for oh. It is well sha

2.       NO THIGH GAP:
Arrrggghhhhhhh…………….. This one don pain me for blood!! That ever elusive thigh gap. That space between the legs that many aspire to get but few ever achieve.  Yes this affects both men and women. When the laps touch due to the excess of adipose tissues (fat) in that area the contact surface becomes really dark and bumpy and pimply and just plain ugly (and the thing can pepper well well). This happens when you go for really long walks without any form of protection.
One way to combat this is to wear tights/girdles/short knickers/boxers under your clothes as a second layer of underwear like I do.
But when I’m home I just let loose just to let breeze reach that area. LMAO!!!!!!
WOW it’s not easy abi?? Skinny bebes take note oo.
That’s it for now. Please check out my next post on FAT GIRL woes
If you feel I have left anything out or I haven’t been accurate in my writing please drop a comment and let me know. I would love to hear about different woes and agonies of different PHAT ladies living in Nigeria. Ciao
Big bold and beautiful

No comments: