Powered By Blogger

Friday 22 January 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!!!!

Now I know this is coming 22 days too late but still I am jus going to  go ahead and wish everyone a happy new year. HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS !!!!!
My one major resolution for this year is to be a more committed and active blogger and although I have started on a bad note it is never too late to start over. Also another major resolution is to lose 25 kg by 'June this year. normally I wouldn't reveal such a sensitive and touchy resolution but this time around I need you my read to keep me accountable so in effect you guys are gonna be policing my weight loss. (Please do a good job).
I really cant wait to read your comments and your if possible meet a couple of you.
Cheers to a beautiful new year...
XOXO  LeXandra.


No comments: