Powered By Blogger

Thursday 10 March 2016

I HATE THE NIGHT #2



KEMI’S STORY
It’s going to be Funke’s 19th birthday tomorrow and I have a pretty gift for her; a pink and white large print Amplified bible. I hope she likes it. I would have gotten her a phone or a laptop but she needs the bible more.
Funke is afraid of the dark; at least that’s what she told me.  When she first mentioned it to me it sounded funny but then I could see the fear in her eyes as she spoke and I quickly cut her short with a dramatic soliloquy of Psalm 23. The next time Funke broached me with the subject I didn’t let her finish before I started telling her about the powers of Psalm 91. I haven’t heard about it from her again.
I am not insensitive and I am not wicked. I just don’t want to hear Funke tell me of horrors that I know too well. I don’t want to hear about how daddy kisses her on the forehead and on the nose just before he penetrates; I can still feel his cold lips on my face. I don’t want to hear about how about how daddy squeezes and scratches her butt cheeks right after he ejaculates; the scars on my buttocks bear witness to that. I don’t want to hear how daddy whips her with his belt and almost throttles her to death when she tries to refuse him or fight him; the scar above my right eye that I tell people I got from a go-carting accident is a monument to his cruelty.
Tomorrow is Funke’s 19th birthday party and she is not the only I have a gift for, I have a gift for Daddy as well. He will learn to hate the night.

No comments: