Powered By Blogger

Sunday 28 June 2015

FAT GIRL WOES PT2



FAT GIRL WOES Pt2
In my last post about fat girl woes read HERE I mentioned a couple of thing that  I considered  to be some little issues “phat” girls face so number three on that list is
3. THE INFAMOUS K-LEG
Many Phat  people suffer from this but not all and sometimes even some skinny people have this but i'm guessing theirs is due to some form of malnourishment or the other (I’m guessing oo I no be doctor). In Phat people this happens as a result of no thigh gap and the leg kind of bends ouward from the knee down this unusual shape gives many phat people I know the most awkward walking steps. Really weird stuff.
4. The Cat-calls and snide comments:
This is really the most frustrating and annoying. Let me share my story with you. On fateful day oo on my way back from work I stopped at a kiosk to buy gala for my neighbour’s children cos they would bug me if I came back empty handed. So I bought four pieces  of gala and as I was about to pay the man that was selling to me asked “ Ahn Ahn madam na only you wan chop all this Gala. Take am easy o! you no suppose dey chop sef na only water you suppose dey drink”. As you can imagine I was mortified because the people around wo heard him were snickering and some were laughing out loud so i just quietly and jejely dropped his products for him and gave him my deadliest look by this time he was now apologizing. I left his shop and went to his neighbour’s shop and I bought a carton of gala and a carton of Viju milk with one pack of buttermint sweets. I made sure he was looking as I was counting the money to pay his neighbour when I saw the look on his face I instantly fet pity for him but unfortunately the deed had been done.
And its not only comments like that you hear some times when I pass some bystanders would just shout “UKWU”  or some would shout “my size”. OMG that’s the worst when they shout my size or ukwu I instinctively know I’m the one they are talking to and as my reflex action takes over I turn my head to look and I most often see a scraggy looking wretched humanbeing.  I just get so ashamed and angry at the same time.
 
5. NO TALL DARK AND HANDSOME:
Although this isn’t always the case but most guys that like PHAT girls are the older married men with pot bellies. It is a bit hard to find young good looking men that are interested in PHAT girls and even if they are for fear of ridicule they wouldn’t admit it.
My former boss once told me that because of my size (I’m kinda tall so I’m considered huge and imposing) I should be looking forward to marrying a small man so that the equation can be balanced I thought she was making small sense until she added  “you see you have no right to lay claim on any tall man you have to marry a small man so that you can be a boost to his ego” she then proceeded to give me her brother’s number.  I was so shocked that this educated, accomplished  woman whom I looked up to would allow such stupidity come out from her mouth (this na serious end time things sha). I just jejely smiled and left her office.
Finally I have come to end of this post I have shared with you some of my woes and agonies as a PHAT princess. Pls if you feel that I have missed out anything feel free to let me know in the comments section.
Also if you have woes and agonies like me and you just cant deal anymore then please lose some weight so as to be happy and healthy like I’m trying to do. #teamfitgirls

1 comment:

Linda's Bestie said...

very accurate. LOL